R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Login Problems

Go down 
+3
HarryPotter
Mountain
Xriadne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Arith and I can't log on to NosTale currently. It freezes at the "start up" screen. So now that we can play, we can't because of this bug. First the family bug, now this? What else can go wrong!? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 pm

The same thing happens to me but I just thought it was because I use vista.
Back to top Go down
Mountain
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker

Number of posts : 131

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:18 pm

Oh no! Why does it have to be you guys of all people?! >.< Not that I would wish this on someone else <.< >.> But really, why you guys?! You're the heart of the family >.< Really hope you guys can log on soon Sad

Btw, Vista isn't the problem, Imp, I have Vista too^^
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:15 pm

-Throws another shoe at the Admins.- I never had this problem before, until yesterday. Took me like 6 times of starting up/manually closing down Nos. I've tried over 15 times now through out the day; not working. >;(

I hope they don't intend on forcing us to re-download the game all together, because if that's the case I don't think I want to. =\

-Sigh- Well if anyone needs to contact me, I'll be on yahoo at least:

apple_juice_box

I'll be ghosting.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:13 am

Aww, hope everything's good for you... Still doesnt' work? =\
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:06 am

i think the game just needs a real good nut kick but i think failing that you guys might have to uninstal then reinstall it as much of a pain in the ass that willl be it might be the only way and as for the vista thing im also with retardvista and mines is fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:51 am

Well Vista is not the problem, because I'm just running on XP. As for uninstalling it and re-installing, I'm not going to. I don't know why ANYONE would have to. My CPU is not the problem, it's the game itself. If anything they need to stop letting the village idiot handle the game's coding, and fix EVERYTHING already for fucks sake. I've played other free games, with even smaller communities, and if there ever was a bug, they would fix it with an emergency patch.

This game is becoming more of a chore, to TRY to play, rather than anything else. Instead of trying to fix major issues, they try to distract the player's focus with implementing more NosMall crap. It's clear that we matter naught to the dev's, and money is all they seek.

I'm becoming weary of this game. If they don't fix the game's issues really soon I'm calling it quits. I'm at my whit's end with these people, and trying to have a say in all this would not matter. The GMs would simply ban me, in order to keep me silent and from starting a uprising. Mad
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male
Number of posts : 181

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 pm

I have to agree with Xriadne. We've been playing this game since early Feb. and it seems they have done nearly nothing to improve the game. Some would say adding Act3 and the newer SP cards is an improvement but it really isn't. It seems every day we try to even log on any more it's become more and more of a pain to even play, because of things like these glitches that seem to only depress us every time we get on.

These glitches are totally out of hand, this isn't just some graphical glitch or something totally minor -- this is a huge problem that is crippling the game's community, multiple problems even, and I'm really sick and tired of this game jerking us off and shoving more nosmall down our throats, thinking we're going to be silent dumb asses and just buy more of it and continue playing this failing game.

Did you know that there's supposed to be a hell of a lot more features in this game? It's supposed to even look a lot different compared to this garbled hunk of garbage that they're trying to throw at us. But it seems they don't even care any more about important things like fixing glitches that are easily killing the game. Honestly I only have one thing to say: What the fucking shit are these people doing?!?!

Like Xriadne I am really growing tired of this game, and if they really don't fix it soon I'm afraid I'm just going to have to call it quits as well. This game wastes way too much time for our own good. I know that all games are really a total waste of time, but what matters is that they're at least entertaining.
Back to top Go down
http://nostaleredemption.heavenforum.com
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:37 pm

*sighs* well if you guys do end up leaving poke me and gun im sure a few other would probably do so as well and we can try and find some other free game that would be fun to play together if not you better have your asses on yahoo more offten so i can poke you
Back to top Go down

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:00 pm

I suddenly felt massively 'stalkerish' after adding Xri to yahoo.

For what it's worth, my own addy is vancewynd.

Come to think...I've had that one for quite a few years now. Never bothered changing. Drop me a line, if you're so inclined.

As for leaving. This is just a time-killer for me. If the group did leave en masse, I'd be glad to follow. (If welcome.)

And yes, the game's coding is terrible. I've had to reinstall twice now.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:05 am

keep me updated =\
since im not even in redemption now.........
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 pm

So Airth and Xri, you two won't play till the fam bug is fixed? >_<
Back to top Go down

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:58 pm

well its been what 2 weeks without a head/deputy....ppl can only leave Neutral and as for myself. i too am thinking about leaving =/ redemption is dying and there really isnt much to do except leave Sad
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 am

lance654 wrote:
well its been what 2 weeks without a head/deputy....ppl can only leave Neutral and as for myself. i too am thinking about leaving =/ redemption is dying and there really isnt much to do except leave Sad

its better if u did leave. alot of the fam has, and i dnt think arith and xri r going back =[
u should find a fam that is active ^_^
or join asda story with us XD
Back to top Go down

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:10 am

asda ftw!!
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:33 am

Quote :
well its been what 2 weeks without a head/deputy....ppl can only leave and as for myself. i too am thinking about leaving =/ redemption is dying and there really isnt much to do except leave

Two weeks? I figured it has been longer than that. Though yes, Arith and I have quit. NosTale no longer has anything to offer:

-The events are horrible.
-It's full of bugs.
-The communty has grown snobbish, and you're only respected if your a higher level.
-To make any progress you have to level and that can take weeks.
-There's only two towns in the entire game.
-There are no real quests that are worth doing.
-The 4th SP card was a major disappointment.
-The GMs are worthless, especially the Admin, they can't even run events properly since they're extremely biased towards higher levels.
-Equipment is such a hassle to obtain, and people love to overprice it.

In conclusion it's only a matter of time before it shuts down like the Korean version did. Why anyone would continue to play such a deteriorating game, baffles me. It makes Maple Story look good, and that's quite bad.
Back to top Go down
Elphie
Forum Knight
Forum Knight
Elphie

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm

*I don't like ASDA as much as I would have liked, but add me to friends. Mostly on channel 5 just sitting around. >>

*Actaully, the Korean version is going to reopen. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/noselphie
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:39 pm

Despite the Korean version re-opening or not, the players have my condolences.
Back to top Go down

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 pm

MoMo wrote:
lance654 wrote:

its better if u did leave. alot of the fam has, and i dnt think arith and xri r going back =[
u should find a fam that is active ^_^
or join asda story with us XD

i keep hearing about asda but what is it?
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:38 am

go look on my rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Login Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Login Problems   Login Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N :: About REÐEMP†IØN :: Announcements-
Jump to: