R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy

Go down 
+3
KETZALCOATL
Xriadne
*Tio*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Empty
PostSubject: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:27 am

ok so i want ideas and what you guys think

first off whats with fams these days i havent found one i like as much as i did this one so i was thinking and have talked to momo about it that i might remake redemption if you guys agree it will still be the same rules still doing fam raids and lod im hoping we can get some ofthe old fam back together i pass alot of you guys here and there we all miss it course new members will be added but they have to fit in with you guys for its you guys that matter most and im rambling again anyway leave ideas comments and if you wanna remake
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Well I have no problem in you guys remaking Redemption, though as most people know that Arith and I are yet reluctant in ever playing Nos. I wish there was a game that we can all agree in playing, that would appeal to everyone, and of course that would be be easily compatiable with everyone's cpu. We yet have to find such a game.

Though to be honest there isn't that many good MMOs that we can play for more than a day, without someone giving up on it. If you guys remake, I wish you luck. =] I'll try looking up some games, perhaps maybe now there's a decent one out there, that we can try.
Back to top Go down
KETZALCOATL
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
KETZALCOATL

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 pm

excelent Idea Captain im up to the old gang's return, count me in to help on the "remake"
i'll be seaking the old members as well!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:37 pm

I was talking to Patrick about this last night, and asked him if he ever considered coming back to Nos and his immediate response was a "hell no". However, since I miss you guys I have been considering going back to Nos, perhaps not to fully play, but just for the sake of talking to you all every once in a while. Perhaps, maybe, possibly, there may be a chance that I can get into it again since I'm no longer sour about the bad issues revolving the game. And if I do play, Patrick has no choice but to comply and join in. (I tortured him last like by singing the Nos theme song. He said it was the devil's song. ) =]

Moreover, I don't really know if I really want to dedicate myself to the game, and again be disappointed. Currently I'm a bit busy with things. Remodeling of the house means lack of internet connection at home, going through finals, having a oncoming project due, and furthermore I need a job! Besides that, Patrick works morning through mid-afternoon and comes home rather tired, so playing MMOs have been put on hold, atm. When things get settled down, Patrick and I would probably only play on weekends.

And then there's the question if Patrick and I join Nos again, will we be able to run the family again? I'm a bit reluctant about that, well both Patrick and I are. Running the family was no picnic, and sometimes it just came down to trying to make everyone happy which was not easy; i.e., raids, LoD. Then there was the drama baggage that was attached with the title of deputy and head.

If we came back, I'd like our family to be solely exclusive, meaning that just not anyone is going to get in. If they did, they would have to pass everyone's approval, especially Patrick and mine. So if said person is not liked by certain people, and liked by others, well it's best not to even recruit to them to avoid conflict. And I'll just say Patrick and I are not that type of people that like many individuals. We were able to tolerate some people in the past, for the sake of the family, but that's not going to happen this time if we come back.

Also whether we do, or do not come back. Patrick and I have agreed last night, that if we do not come back to Nos, we ask that anyone that chooses to create a family with any type of "Redemption" in the name, to please refrain from doing so. So I retract what I stated earlier. We're not claiming copyrights or trademarks, it's just that we prefer that the name remain unused. After all we came up with the name, and it was the name "Redemption" which made the family that we had, unique. Even if a family was remade with a similar name, spelled in a different form, it would not be the same nor would it have the same impact that it did, and I think everyone knows it. I'd like for "Redemption"'s legacy to remain as is, and not have any copies. It's been almost a year, and our family has yet to be toppled on that game in reputation and in popularity because of our kindness towards others. I can honestly say that we have left a mark on that game's community, no matter how much some tried to talk us down, they were just jealous because they could have never been as bad ass as we were, not even the elitist snobs who constantly kissed the GM's asses. They could only dream of being as organized as we were. =3

Anyway, all in all, there is a possibility of us coming back to Nos.

I love you
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:44 pm

i will love u guys forever if u come back to nos just to chat O.O u guys dnt have to play, now its more about friends lol. and yea, real life and playing a game is kinda hard, so u guys should do whatever u r comfortable with. even if u dnt come back, once a friend, always a friend <3 =]
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:59 am

ok so i guess thats a no to remaking it which does hurt alittle that you dont trust us with it and wond hand it down but i understand
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male
Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:25 am

It's not that we don't trust you, we just feel that R.E.D.E.M.P.T.I.O.N was our creation, and thus it wouldn't really feel right if we weren't there to continue it's legacy. I was the one who suggested that we just keep it this way, so if it makes you feel any better you can throw all of the mud at me. I understand if you think it's a little bit selfish of me to think that. Not to insult anyone but honestly everyone has to remember that it takes more than a name to make a good guild anyways. No I'm not questioning you guys ability to lead but I am just reminding everyone that it was the people that made a good guild. We could have named our guild something completely different like "Flying Flaming Socks of Doom" and it would have been the same (though that name would have certainly raised a few eyebrows).

Besides, if Elianna and I really decide to play NosTale, even if it be only for simply casual chat reasons, then technically we could still run R.E.D.E.M.P.T.I.O.N like we used to. I guess I wouldn't be as present as usual though because I work all week.
Back to top Go down
http://nostaleredemption.heavenforum.com
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 am

As Patrick said, it's not a matter of not being able to trust any one of you to remake the family, it's just a thing of pride. It's like taking a painting you're proud of and content with, then having someone come in, despite they having good intentions, and modify the painting. It's just gives a feeling of unease when something you created, put so much time and effort into, is then taken into someone else's hands.

We feel that REÐEMP†IØN had a good run, and that it should remain on the shelf if we're not the ones that are going to put more work into it.

This of course should not stop you from forming your own guild, something that is of your own creation. I think it’s best that you create something from your individual mind, and start anew with something original, than continue something that has already been done. You’d have your own rules, direction, something that’s you, instead of having the old regulations and opinions of past guild leader's lingering about.
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 am

well let us know if you are coming back cos there is no point starting a new guild of an old group of friends if the old guild is coming back
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Update on our "return" to NosTale:

We still have not been able to get NosTale to work for Elianna's computer. Mainly because her computer is really out of wack right now, she can't even do a system restore so we're having some trouble. She's also been really sick recently so I've been taking care of her. She couldn't really play even if the computer could work sadly.

So for the moment we aren't able to get on unfortunatly, however as soon as her computer get's fixed and she starts feeling better we will most likely download and play again.
Back to top Go down
robeygirl_mcda
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
robeygirl_mcda

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:18 pm

if you guys do start playing again i might too
as soon as i'm not so busy..
or as soon as my dad gets a job again
( he got laid off so now i'm poor and probably wont have cable or internet soon)
which ever comes 1st
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcdadais
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 am

-Lies down on the floor-

Nothing is the same unless you guys come back ._.

But I am all up for Tio remaking the family.

The dilemma being, I have seen at least 2 families with a REÐEMP†IØN knock off family. Considering this, which it isn't a problem, but we may have to knock some people in their place when you guys get back >D

And do not worry about coming back to chat, it's what I did. I haven't leveled by myself in a while. I have leveled 3 times and I am done. I sit and talk lol.

I really do wish we could all start anew on a game though. As much as I love nos, it does get boring. I liked Trickster, but momo's computer lagged. I eventually fixed my problem (Had the stuff in the wrong area), but felt horrible moving to it without momo. Then I liked Asda, but it was empty. Felt as if I had no reason to level. I played the release of Ether Saga, it was a great game, but I doubt it would be workable on everyones computer. Barely worked on mine xD But, I have played many games along my year of taking a break. None have had the same feeling I get from nos :\ But, I only played the games that were 3D. I am up for anything. I might make a thread real quick. Ok rambling. This needs to wrap up.

P.S. For all who wish to know, as I am sure word got around, yes. I was banned xD
I am back with my same account though. It turns out they released all bans or something? I read something about them releasing bans with the new site release. Or maybe my ban wasn't perm? Oh well. And for those who I know will ask. I called Giggler a.... Uh... -Cough-

A (Bleep) (Bleep) Choking (BLEEP) (BLEEP) who needs to get off her throne and realize that her fat (Bleep) isn't better than any (BLEEP) else.

-Cough- I bleeped that quite nicely...
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:33 am

I would instantly turn this thread into a 20 pager if I took the time to express how I felt about the GMs on that game. Bastards couldn't even spell my character's name right. scratch
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 am

Update: I have been sick for a while, and just when I thought I was going to get better something else happened. This has been a really shitty year for me health wise and it's also been filled with job drama. I tried to get a job at a high school, first they said yes, then no, then yes again, then finally no. And all this happened because the vice principal did not inform me that I was no longer an active employee for DPS due to quitting in 2004, and that my file number was frozen. Thus I had to reapply, but no one is accepting new applications for the summer school program. >_>

Lol, I'm sure that was not really understandable but I'm still bitter about it and want to rant since the lady that wanted to hire me in was really rude about it to begin with, and it turned into a big drama bomb. I got the principal and other vice principal involved due to the lady's discriminatory behavior. So I may not have gotten the job, but I know she's going to lose her job anyway due to her rude behavior against other employees in the past, and my letter that's going to be sent to the board of education is just going to be another mark on her record.
lol!

Ahem, anyway I don't think we're going to go back to NosTale after all. I heard Tio was quitting and most can't play due to school/work anyway. Everyone seems to have gone their separate ways. If I went back to Nos I don't think it'd be just for chatting, since I'm not really a believer of logging on to a game just to talk, I'd have to play it as well. Right now I'm not really up to playing a game that is that time consuming, in that sense that it carries too much baggage and requires too much involvement. I don't really feel up to running a guild since other things are going on right now, I'm trying to apply for a teacher assistant position and hopefully I'll get the job this coming school year. Besides that I'm a Avon sales representative, which basically consists of selling makeup and other girlie stuff; it's like a mini business.

In closing, I wish there was a game that we could all play, that we all find to be agreeable, but really it's not that simple. I'm sorry that we keep saying we might come back and then don't. Everyone just seems to be disconnected from each other, so there's no point to try to revive Redemption if the people that helped maintain the guild are no longer around.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 am

lmao monkey u make it seem like its my fault u quit games XDD anywayy i doubt ill even b on nos for more than an hr or 2 anyway, so it woudnt have worked out for me ._. butttttt(yes i like to stress my words XD) we all have ways of communicating, so hopefully we can try to keep the friendships goin.

in a total of 2 years, we all joined redemption, became awesome and close friends like family, and some of us went our separate ways due to life. but although we all wnt b together, and who knos if we will talk in the next year or not, hopefully we all played some kinda role in eachother's lives. i kno u guys have in mine, felt like arith and xri were my real mommy and daddy XD

all in all, u guys will not b forgotten if we all do stop talkin. to some ppl, online friendships are meaningless, but to me, if its real ppl, then its a real friendship, and thank you guys for the love and friendship<3 damn i sound sappy XD but i feel i wnt have a computer much longer if i keep gettin grounded XD soo i needed to say this, and most of all, i love u guys<3333333333 :]
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 am

well here is an update for u all, i got banned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robeygirl_mcda
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
robeygirl_mcda

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:34 pm

omg how?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcdadais
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy   i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i guess this would be a new update kinda thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N :: About REÐEMP†IØN :: Announcements-
Jump to: