R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep the mud slinging private

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Keep the mud slinging private Empty
PostSubject: Keep the mud slinging private   Keep the mud slinging private Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:32 pm

This is in regards to the post Alexis made on the picture thread. Yes I deleted it. You didn't want anyone to get in your "business", yet you stated something personal, that was open for everyone to read.

There will be no drama bombs on this forum Alexis. Anything that you need to say to MoMo tell it to her in PM, or in this case "MP" since the people that did the layout reversed the letters. That's why private message systems exist. Anyway, back on topic, this is not the place for any sort of accusations or e-fights. Anything you need to say to anyone that is at a personal level, keep it private.

This goes for everyone. If anyone has a personal issue with someone on this forum, and needs some sort of mediator, I'll gladly be of assistance, however I will not tolerate anyone pointing fingers at anyone so openly about personal issues. As stated, keep it private.
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Keep the mud slinging private Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep the mud slinging private   Keep the mud slinging private Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 pm

The next time that someone decides to drag some crap like that into our forums; I suggest you keep in mind that it is still OUR forums, and we will not tolerate dramatic garbage that goes to a personal level. I may be pretty lenient but I will not hesitate at all to permanently ban and delete someone who thinks that can drag unnecessary bullshit in here.
Back to top Go down
http://nostaleredemption.heavenforum.com

Keep the mud slinging private
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N :: About REÐEMP†IØN :: Announcements-
Jump to: