R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Empty
PostSubject: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 am

Haha, no REÐEMP†IØN olympics. Sorry. Well, thats up to Ari and Xri :3

Anyways, nos has lost all 'oomph'

As I am sure most of you might agree, Nos just isn't.... The same?

I mean, I joined REÐEMP†IØN at level 27? Yes, I was a nublet nugget.

Anyways, that was nos in it's golden years. Where we could sit around and talk like no other, without having to grind our asses off just to get ahead in the game. Now nos is all Nosmall, rude high levels, small nubs asking for plvls, and idiots who have no intention of making this game any better. Nos just isn't nos anymore.

So, after reading many posts, and thinking very hard, I have decided on this thread. Now, don't take this as a "WE ARE LEAVING, FOLLOW MINIONS!" Thread, but simply a suggestion. I can see most of us are bored and miss our friends, so I suggest we all find a game we can play together.

This is simply a thread for suggesting games. Heck, we don't even have to leave nostale. Just think of this thread as a place to suggest games to others!

Over the year I took off from nos, I played a lot of games. From chibi like to realistic, I know the good, the bad, and the just plain ugly :3

I guess my list starts..... Now:

Fiesta: No story line, huge map and hard to navigate, bad lag, no reasons to level. Skills sucked too.

Scions of Fate: No story line. Ugly outfits, skills were bad, didn't get your first skill until level 20. I mentioned this to momo a few days ago and all she said was "Hell no." xD

Asda Story: No reason to level. Again, I don't think it had a true story line. Bad lag in town. Gold spammers. Complicated skill system.

Trickster: 2D. Nice skills and interesting class system. Had this weird weight thing and I frequently got slowed down or stuck due to me being a pack rat. Overall, fun game ;D

Florensia: Just don't. Just.... Don't. Please.

Luna Online: Ok, your characters were literally 5 years old. Enough said.

Lunia Online: Reminded me of runescape. BARF RUNESCAPE.

Maple Story: Meh... Not bad. Not a big community due to many servers and many channels. Very spread out. Depends on playing style. You might like it or you might not.

Perfect World: Somethings in life are just too good. WAY too good. As in, WAY to detailed. I really have no desire to change the way my characters nose looks (And you think I'm kidding...)

Ether Saga Online: It was OK I guess. I really like the Oracle (Mage) Class. It was fun and had really awesome skills. It also had a neat pet system. Problem being, has high graphics. Also, it might still be buggy. It is new released. Oh ya, bad guild system. Only 10 members allowed in a guild and you can make alliances. But all together kinda weird xD

Dream of Mirror online: Ok game I guess. Weird class system. Kinda like SP cards. if you were bored of being a mage, go be a dancer! Level up dancer to 20! Go to Swordie! Hate swordie? Go right back to your level 20 dancer! Weirdest thing was... Your skills carried over to all the classes... Mage skills on a swordsman? I don't think so.

Grand Chase: Like fighting games? This game is perfect for you. Basically a fighting game. Only thing is, all your EQ had a time limit on it. When the time limit ran out, your item was destroyed.

9dragons: I felt like I was in an old Bruce lee movie. It was way to weird.

Concerto Gate: Still waiting for it to come out.... 2 years in counting....

Flyff: Ok, I do not want to grind at level 20. I was grinding at level 20 for 3+ hours for 10%. Seriously? Level 20? their level cap was like 120.

I think thats all. I might add more. Let me know of any other games! Sleepy time now Sleep

Last edited by monkeylover789 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robeygirl_mcda
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
robeygirl_mcda

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:41 pm

can you change the color blue is hard to read and hurts my eyes
and flyff isn't like that
i never grinded in my whole life on that game
mostly because i was a healer
and i had someone do it for me xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcdadais
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Lol, Changed~

And Flyff was like that for me >-< I was a Mercenary, which was a mistake for me.

I switched to mage though. Still had to grind :\

Healers had it easy ._.
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 am

The weight system for Trickster is designed to be a more "unique" form of an inventory space, based more on a percentage rather than set spaces (such as if a bag holds up to 8 items), The only possible drawback to the weight system really is that it was based on a character stat, and only half of the 8 classes could choose that stat build naturally without any terrible results. Trickster is a fun game though, it's leveling is pretty easy and the game itself isn't too frustrating, especially if you have friends to play with.

We tried Fiesta but it wasn't long before we decided to stop (about 5 minutes actually, ha). The game was uncontrollably choppy and it seemed to go absolutely no where anyways. Plus the characters looked stupid as hell in my opinion.

Maplestory does have potential; it's pretty fun for a while if you play with friends but once you get to the low-mid to higher levels it becomes absurdly slow and tedious, plus the whole losing up to 10% exp thing when you die can be pretty frustrating, I doubt anyone wants to put 30 minutes to an hour for nothing. But aside the bashing it's a fun game, the only true drawback overall was the community, which is in my opinion the most disgusting, rude, immature, arrogant, band of teenage filth I think I've ever encountered on any internet game. Hell it even made Battle.net look like a group of kindly people (and that's saying a lot if you've ever played a Blizzard game in it's prime).

Flyff was another game we tried but left quickly, we got pretty bored of it's grinding quickly, and the fact that we were lost in who knows where. And that music they play when you entered combat annoyed the hell out of me anyways. <_<

I tried Guild Wars by myself but I never really got into it, playing an MMO can get kind of lonely if you have no one to play with. It seemed okay though, can't really say a ton about it overall.

We were going to attempt Secret of the Solstice but we never really got anywhere with that either, Elianna's computer couldn't really load the text and whatnot so we decided to give it a rest until they fixed that problem, however her computer isn't working right now still so we can't really try it at all.
Back to top Go down
http://nostaleredemption.heavenforum.com
robeygirl_mcda
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
robeygirl_mcda

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:24 pm

i loved how easy it was for healers xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcdadais
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 am

I wrote a rather long post yesterday explaining some of Trickster's game features though IE ate my post! So I'm going to give it another shot. Trickster has an easy leveling system, most of your exp is gained through quests and grinding is basically optional. Though that can also be a good source of exp if in the right party. Being in a party with all females, or males or with one of each class gives you 2.5X EXP so trying to get double exp is not an issue.

There is a cash shop in the game, however there are frequent events that give points so all the goodies I've acquired I've never had to spend IRL money for. Futhermore pets are not used as meat shields, they are used as stat boosts, which greatly help. The only issue I see people having with this game is the drilling part, which most of the classes can't do very well except Sense based characters such as the Lion and Fox. Though magic casters are the second best, since they get more detectability versus Power and Charm classes. However at higher levels that doesn't matter as much since you can simply compound equips to be a better driller.

Another issue would be running the game itself. It's not really demanding to run, but to load it can be. It's a rather large game, and if you have an ancient computer and crappy graphics card like mine trying to load the game may be really laggy; so much to the point that it'll not connect due to a lag-time out.

Regardless, I think it's one of the better MMOs out there, with the awesome leveling system it has, there aren't that many MMOs that can topple it. We suggested playing Trickster to people but some weren't interested or others couldn't run it. Patrick and I still play it when we can. We have three characters Lvl 100 and above, so helping anyone out who wants to play will not be a problem at all.
Back to top Go down
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 pm

I might play Trickster again. I have been thinking about it. I am also playing Ether Saga Online. They fixed a lot of bugs and it is pretty fun. OH DANG THAT REMINDS ME I AM MISSING AN EVENT BRB.

Haha... ok, I'm back Very Happy

Thing about Ether Saga right now is that the classes are unbalanced. They are going to release a patch soon though to re-balance them Very Happy I like Ether Saga a lot, so if you ca, try it Razz ...

TRY IT.

TRY IT NOW. DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!   The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official REÐEMP†IØN Games~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N :: About REÐEMP†IØN :: Announcements-
Jump to: