R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Busy and Lag spikes.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Busy and Lag spikes. Empty
PostSubject: Busy and Lag spikes.   Busy and Lag spikes. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:10 am

I apologize for not being able to be on much this past week or so, but my Math class keeps me busy. I have homework due almost everyday, and quizzes. I had a test today that I missed because I was late to class due to traffic, so I have to make it up tomorrow. In other words I'm a bit stressed and it's given me little to no motivation to play. Not to mention that my allergies have been going haywire recently and all I want to do is hide under the covers in my A/Ced room. pale

I did try playing a few minutes ago, however the servers have been rather laggy, so I just said screw this, and left. U_u

Anyway, enough about me, how's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Mountain
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Busy and Lag spikes.   Busy and Lag spikes. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:43 am

Aww poor Xri *hugs* (hoping you're not allergic to me >.<).
Everyone's been getting the Lag spikes, it's all over the Nostale forum. I've kinda given up playing and just chat to the fam now, lol.
Concentrate with your exams and Good Luck^^ Very Happy . I played Nos through my exams and I'm pretty sure I failed . . . oh well, don't make the same mistake as me^^.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Busy and Lag spikes.   Busy and Lag spikes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 am

Aww. Xri, don't worry, everything will be fine again. My laptop has been laggy(laptop problem rather than nostale lag...) lately too and I haven't found the problem yet.. So yeah, I haven't been on much lately. By the way, I'm also been busy with school(Bright too >_>).
Also, good luck with school Xri and Kat! When exams and etc come, focus on these first =)
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Busy and Lag spikes.   Busy and Lag spikes. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:51 am

yea tests have been kicking my ass too T.T
i have tests all next week, almost everyday.
i just cant wait for school to be over so i dnt have to stress about them. No
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Busy and Lag spikes.   Busy and Lag spikes. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am

i had the funniest lag i nostale yesterday while i was in an ic it only lasted like 30 secs but it looked like everyone was playing musical statues they were all running then wouldd stop all together for one sec then start running again at the same time XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy and Lag spikes.   Busy and Lag spikes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy and Lag spikes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N :: About REÐEMP†IØN :: Announcements-
Jump to: