R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction of Family Members

Go down 
+4
Enafa
MoMo
*Tio*
Xriadne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Introduction of Family Members Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Since those post was originally just intended to give a brief overview of our family, I'm changing this thread for it to be where members can introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:25 pm

ok two points id like to makes... well make it three
1. i do bite but only gun so dont worry about that
2.do i have to give up the sport of noob pii killing?
3.this fam is awesome ^^

anyway side note*stands up infront of class*i would like to say a few words about me since i think its a good idea for us to get to know each other new and old so first off my name is tio... no that doesnt stand for uncle but from the keeper of balance i play a mage who just got her holy um im the grand old age of 23 i'll need a zimmerframe soon XD ive played nos from the start but took a year off near enough i am guns girl... yes i am joined with that retard ^^ how i joined this fam was x radomly ran up behind me and added me normaly i say no to guild invites but i thought what the hell and i stuck this is truely a great guild hmm what else about me personalty wise im pretty dorky weird slightly motherly i try to be fun most the time good listener so if you guys need to talk just poke me i love to help anyway i can... think thats about all oh and I LIKE TO SET PIIS ON NOOBS <.< >.> only when they get too close or try and steal beans*sits down*

Last edited by *Tio* on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:21 pm

hahaha Tio ut too funnyXD

hmm, i wanted to join this fam at 1st because it had a cool name XD then i randomly asked Arith to join and he let me =D i dnt think i would change fams if my life depended on it
im 15 years old, and kinda crazy(well, REALLY crazy) i like to have funn, and i dnt like it when ppl are really negative to other ppl. i have a temper when it comes to higher lvls, if they mess with me i go off on them XD. i got the name MoMo from My kitten that i got from the shelter. she was found in a wall with all her family dead around her. me and her have an amazing bond, so ppl call me MoMo because of it XD i like Oreos(hides gag of oreos behind desk) yea..thats pretty much it hehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:46 pm

HOLA FAMILY!!!
:DDD
i like this guild
=3
i wanted 2 join cuz of the name 2
<(o.o)>
but yeah
the Family iz awesome!!
>D
I MEAN WHO DUZNT LIKE GETTING FREE COOKIES!!!
>D
well anyways
Very Happy
Im Manny!!! Very Happy Im 15 y/o
i livz in Puerto Rico
Very Happy
I hav 2 doggys
I like 2 poke random persons
i dislike good grammar...
>.>
I also dislike pplz that r rude/mean/ebil 2 other persons for no apparent rzn
but setting off piis on noobs IZ fun
hmmm
wat else
>.>
o.o
-thinks-
I LUV MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite manga iz Ichigo 100% and Hana Kimi and Bokku Ni Natta Watashi
Very Happy
ima stop writing now
byez!
>D
Back to top Go down
Enafa
Forum Knight
Forum Knight
Enafa

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:11 pm

I had played the game for about an month or two, before I went to try another game. Well I got brought back to it, and I started over so I figured if I could find a fam, that sounded like they actually had fun, then I would see to join. Well I found this fam on the nos forums. I am 14 year old male, turning 15 next month. I am the youngest of the fam so far. I can be a bit moody at times, but know when to have fun. Um.. I can get my feelings hurt, but that rarely happens, because not most people can get to my emotional side. Although for my age, I am going to collage next year. Getting out of high school with a associate degree. Very Happy Um.. I tend to sleep a lot during my day time. Sleep I can be lied back. Thats about all that I can say, for myself.
Back to top Go down
gunruk
Forum Knight
Forum Knight
gunruk

Male
Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:28 pm

I guess i could grace you all with my info lol! Im am Tio's boy friend. She tends to drag me into a lot of things but they all being good things, its how i got into this guild actually. She was like hey i want you to join this guild and so i did. More about me tho, im extremely laid back kinda person almost to a point thats it unnerving how little things effect me. Plus im a dork, i play every type of game you can think of you name and ill mosy likely played it (not fond of sports video games but im good at them too). From time to time i go out with some friends and play golf and racket ball (its fun to hit people with blue balls) I like to make people laugh and laugh myself, so if i say something its most likely going to be along the lines of a joke so if i offend you in anyway i do apologize for i mean not to. My height is 5'10ish (depends on if i stand completely up) age is 22 years old and been in 9 car wrecks along with tons of randoms life threateningly encounters so if you need a story and good laugh just ask for one. But i do like to raid, i think is fun to me and it gets me away all that pii grind that Tio enslaves meh to do! tongue But yeah i think thats a good majority of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bdbninja
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:49 pm

hush slave get back to your piis!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
KETZALCOATL
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
KETZALCOATL

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 pm

hm.... I remember Boss invited me and so i said "i do not look for Strength nor recognition
i just want a family where I BELONG". And so he said "No Problem There" he he
well I like manga, anime, Vidgames, go out with my friendz, go to see a movie
I really like cosplay and comic conventions, I like this game a lot and My family 2
(redemption) YAy for the family he he.

But most of all THX BOSS ^_^ this family RLZ!!
Back to top Go down
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:14 pm

Mwahaha! My intoduction will be better then you all....I mean *cough* Hey! I guess I should talke about myself and sound like a preppy cheerleader. Im usually a freaky person that has a problem with sugar. I get hyper very easily and am the most random person you will ever know. Im in band and play the trumpet. I am obsessed with music and musicals. Ummm.....My name is Luke and Im 14....Uhh.....My mommy calls me special Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Muah   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:32 pm

Hello =o)

Well lets see... I'm a 25 year old grad student in Indiana. I go to University of Indianapolis and study occupational therapy. I used to be really addicted to WoW. In the past I haven't talked a bunch in game. I try to sit back and learn from what everyone is saying. Umm... I play this game during downtime at work and some at home, so I may be afk quite a bit. If I don't respond its prolly cause I'm afk, not because I'm being a jerk. I prolly wont be on a ton during the weekends cause I play on a traveling slow pitch softball team and I am constantly going somewhere during the summers. I recently found a puppy about a month ago on campus. Her name is Layla. She is freakin awesome. I'll get some pics up before too long. Nice to meet everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Mountain
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:39 pm

I tend not to do introductions as I like people to form their own opinion of me rather than say something about myself which may not entirely be true.

But, since it confuses people, just thought I'd clarify the fact that this is Kateri. You can call me Kat, but not Kate >.< Unfortunately, a lot of people I don't like are called Kate >.> I have a male alt called ForceKill (archer) who is in the family and I am planning to make another called Caspia (mage) who will also be male. The male SPs just look cooler than the female's, lol.

I tend not to talk openly about myself, but if you want to know anything about me, or ask me something game-related, you are free to do so Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Family Members   Introduction of Family Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Family Members
Page 1 of 1