R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Glitch

Go down 
+2
Mountain
Arithalon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Recently ever since that weird server meltdown I've been having some problems with inviting people - apparently when you log after being invited you look as though you're not in a family anymore, though I can still see you on the list. Hopefully Gameforge won't be lazy and they'll get it fixed soon.

If you guys get a glitch like this contact me ASAP about it, and I'll try to re-invite you to the family to see if it fixes it.
Back to top Go down
http://nostaleredemption.heavenforum.com
Mountain
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker

Number of posts : 131

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:31 pm

I could be wrong, but I don't actually think this is anything more than a visual glitch. The day after you added 'LuLLiPoP' I didn't see him on the family list anymore, but as soon as he logged on he was back on the family list and was even talking in family chat.

But, bizarrely, as ForceKill, no one in the family exists o.O :
Family Glitch 2592692543_47cc8a9650
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm

That's because I removed ForceKill, after you said it was OK to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mountain
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker

Number of posts : 131

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Hmm . . . I can still see him as part of the fam when I'm on Kateri. Must be the server crash.
Back to top Go down

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 am

Ok .. Every time I tried to join this family, I keep getting glitched after I relog. I appear like I'm not part of the family, can't talk in fam chat, and can't see anyone when I open up the family list.

They say the admins are "working on it" so I guess I'll trust them. Anyway, until I hear update on this situation, I guess I'll be part of the family in spirit ^^

btw .. I heard it happens only if you change channels, but I'm not sure on that.
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:04 am

Well, it seems that even after a week the family bug has not been taken care of. With this new patch NosMall items were implemented instead. I'm wondering if they're trying to imply that making money is more important than actually fixing the game's errors. Mad
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Xriadne wrote:
Well, it seems that even after a week the family bug has not been taken care of. With this new patch NosMall items were implemented instead. I'm wondering if they're trying to imply that making money is more important than actually fixing the game's errors. Mad

so these new costumes are all from nosmall? >_>
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:42 pm

Quote :

so these new costumes are all from nosmall? >_>

They are, and they all stink. You either have the option of purchasing one for 7 days or 30. Either way, they're not worth it, IMO. I thought they were going to have more permanent hats too, I guess not. They just want to put a hole in your pocket.
Back to top Go down
Arithalon
Forum God
Forum God
Arithalon

Male

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 am

The Nosmall equipment is relatively pointless to buy in my opinion, it's really just another one of their cheap scams of stealing money from the paying player. Honestly I would never buy any of those costumes, they all make your character look like a damn idiot anyways.
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male
Number of posts : 61

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:23 am

Wow this look really stupid... Adding more nosmall stuff and not fixing bug... Like you guys said, they don't even so nice or whatsoever... and it's not even permanent. I would probably spend all money on the other useful stuff before spending a cent on these.. Anyways, hope they will fix it asap. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:56 am

-Sigh- We have all these people wanting to join the family, but we can't even invite them. It's a shame really, since the family system is one of the most important parts of Nos, and what actually keeps it going. This game is starting to lose more players as the days go by.
Back to top Go down
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:54 am

Well the servers are down again~ If they come back up and if alot -Yes, ALOT- of the bugs arent fixed, Im gonna wright a stringly worded PM to the GM Twisted Evil

>.>
<.<

I forgot how to spell wright >.> <.< >.< High
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 am

We're on yahoo having a voice conference, if you want to join in Monkey.
Back to top Go down
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:54 am

I dont have a mic thinga jig so I cant >.<
And Im pissed at the admins
They put a red line around the monsters.....Thats about it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
monkeylover789
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja

Male

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:04 am

My email is

japanese_monkey30@yahoo.com

If ya wanna add me....
DONT LAUGH IT DESCRIBES ME~!
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:09 pm

aww y is it that i always miss the voice chats XD. darn and kat told me i should talk to her on yahoo after the servers were down Mad lol and those red lines make the game look more epic....
Back to top Go down

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 am

After the update today ... I got kicked from the family again T_T

I don't know what's going on, but I guess the update renewed the family glitch or something.
Back to top Go down

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 am

I just logged on and I was kicked too. So it probably did redo it or maybe it fixed it and just kicked all the players who where added during the glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Glitch   Family Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Glitch
Page 1 of 1