R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction to R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Introduction to R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N Empty
PostSubject: Introduction to R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N   Introduction to R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:43 pm

Introduction to R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N Sigggg

“The scrupulous and the just, the noble, humane, and devoted natures; the unselfish and the intelligent may begin a movement - but it passes away from them. They are not the leaders of a revolution. They are its victims.” - Joseph Conrad

Head: Arithalon Lvl. 65 Swordsmen
Deputy: Xriadne Lvl. 65 Mage

Members:

Elizabeta, Achyls, *DarkStar*, *BrightStar*, MoMokitty12, Lifeblade,*Tio*, Gunruk, Ketzalcoatl, Kateri, Sagumi, Daft, Enafa, ForceKill, Chayl, Robeygirl_mcda, Christine, +suki+, lance654, TwiliteScar, Elphie(Alternates included)

About Family:

This family was first created when Arithalon and I were level 50. Slowly we progressed to the position that we are now. We with our members have managed to create a benevolent family that is gaining its respect amongst other players. We’ve created friendship amongst our members, which is essential for a family to actually be successful. That is one trait most family's do not have, which is mutual esteem amongst each other.

A person’s lvl, sparkly armor, or flashy skills matters naught to us. What does is the person’s actual persona. If you are arrogant, noxious, and rude by nature, you will not assimilate with us very well. Only those who are courteous will be able to achieve our true respect as well as the member’s.

We may not have more than one deputy, however each person has their own role, and they do not need a title to have power. We are not a hierarchy, we are all equal.

Family Rules:

Most of you know these already, but for those who don't, they're basically just rules that require common sense.

1. We are not tolerant of the disrespecting of other players, or family members. (Name-calling, picking fights, etc.) Purposely irritating or harassing others is not something that goes well with us. Intentionally kill stealing someone is something we loathe. Though in game it is not a punishable offense, it hinders the person’s progress not to mention aggravates them. It might be petty, but simply put, please don’t do it. Or I shall smite you, rawr. =3 All the above would only give you, and us a bad image.

2. No hackers/botters/scammers. We have no need for such people. =]

3. Friendly people and being able to converse with one another is a must! I understand people like to have their own training groups, or they can be timid so they don’t end up saying much, but that of course shouldn’t stop you from talking to other family members. After all, a family is a group of people that affiliates with one another right? If you’re shy, no worries, we don’t bite! ^^ We’re very amiable people, and highly encourage rapport between members.

4. We like to help others, though taking advantage of that is a no no; meaning, having to help you with every single TS, or quest when you could do it on your own. This would apply to the begging of items as well. If another family member chooses to give you an item, fine, but please don’t think we’re here to constantly give you freebies. And of course a thank you, after a member helps would very be appreciated from them and us.

5. As stated previously, we don’t care for how old you are, but please have some degree of maturity.

6. No drama! If you have a problem with a family member, please come to us, and thus we can come up with a solution.

7. Besides that, the use of profanity is prohibited, when it’s used against others. =] We’re for expressing yourself, but not when it comes to being rude to others.

8. We have a “3-strikes you’re out” kind of system, as cheesy as that sounds. However, depending on the offense, it may just be less. If we choose to expel you, you’d be the first to know, personally and not by note.

10. If you're only seeking to join because of raids, you're going to be disappointed. We did not make this family solely for raiding. Quite the contrary, it was established for making friends, above anything else.

Additional Notes: I'd like to thank all our members for staying as long as you have, and having patience with us. It's not easy to manage a family at times, without feeling it might fall apart at any given moment, however those that have stuck by us, we'll forever appreciate.
Back to top Go down

Introduction to R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Page 1 of 1