R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Man Raid -Signup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Snow Man Raid -Signup Empty
PostSubject: Snow Man Raid -Signup   Snow Man Raid -Signup Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am

I'm sure most of you know there's going to be an event tomorrow. I have a good idea of who might want to go. Though just in case let me know if you do want to go and reply to this thread.

Here's information about the raid copied and pasted from the Nos UK board:

[b]Objective: Fastest Team to Kill The Huge Snowman Boss Raid Wins!
Event Date: Sunday, 6th of July 2008
Event Times: 16:00 GMT (UK Time), and 23:00 GMT (UK Time)

Event Mechanics:
¤ Team must work together to beat the raid boss!

¤ You can try and raid as Normal Class or Non-Pajama SP, but Pajama SP card is recommended. You also do not have to obtain seals as they are not available ingame! We will provide the seals!

¤ Each team will be given 2 tries. Faster time will be counted. (e.g. 1st try: 5 mins, 2nd try: 6 mins. Therefore, 5 mins will be the one counted.). Their raid is timed with GM's stopwatch.

¤ The 3 teams with fastest time will be the winners. Yes, there will be 2 event times, but only 3 (Three!) fastest teams will receive prizes!

¤ Prizes:
3rd place will win 1 Small Special Recharger and 2 Lower Card Protect Scrolls
2nd place will win 1 Medium SP Recharger and 2 Lower Card Protect Scrolls
1st place will win 1 Large SP Recharger, 2 Lower Card Protect Scrolls, and a 10-day Adventurer's Knapsack!.

¤ If team fails the raid twice, their time will be determined on how long they managed to stay inside the raid.

Here's a link to the guide:

Snow Man raid Guide

List so far:

Team Leader's Name: Arithalon
Event Time: (16:00 or 23:00? Choose only one!)
Team Members:
1.) Xriadne
2.) Kateri
3.) MoMokitty12
4.) monkeylover789
5.) Waffles
6.) *Tio*
7.) lance654
8.) Zion
9.) Cyphon
10.) Elphie
11.) Gunruk
12.) yoshimitsu1
13.) ecHiKoz
14.)

As for what time we choose to go, it's up to you guys. We'll have a vote. ^^ (Those in red that are listed, could perhaps come, but it's not a certainty)
Back to top Go down

Snow Man Raid -Signup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow Man Raid -Signup   Snow Man Raid -Signup Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:06 pm

when u asked me if i would join the raid i thought it wasn't the vary next day...and i went fishing so sorry about not showing up silent
Back to top Go down

Snow Man Raid -Signup
Page 1 of 1