R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the SnowMan Raid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

About the SnowMan Raid Empty
PostSubject: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:17 pm

I suppose I should start off with saying an apology for doing such a crumby job. I feel like I let you guys down for dying. =( Especially since Monkey and Cy pulled all nighters and everyone else who woke up early. I feel guilty, because we deprived you of sleep and yet we still failed. Sorry guys. ._.
Back to top Go down
Mountain
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Aww Xri it wasn't your fault^^
You were the one going normal so you got hit the worst every time >.< It's understandable if you die, I know I would have >.<
I was the first one to die in less than 5 seconds on the first go, must be a new record for the fastest death in a raid XD

We were really close though, and faster than Chun's team despite having fewer people! I say we did pretty well ^_^ It would have been good if lance and Alex were on though, we may have killed it by the time we failed with the help of the two extra pillows >.<

They really should have given us three goes though, or a test run first T.T
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:31 pm

yeah x dont beat yourself up i went in there with no hope of winning we were the first team to go that first go we were all trying to figure it out the second time we did get the hang of it if it wasnt for some crummy lag for some of the guys we could of kicked ass fast so nothing to blame on anyone besides its was a good thing to get some fam members together to have fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Who cares if we failed? It was fun ^^ At least I thought so

Last time I went on a raid of any kind was like 6 months ago, so I really enjoyed the event yesterday ^^

But now we know what to do, and we'll be ready for the next one they throw at us ^^ whenever that'll be. ::hugs xri:: nothing to feel bad about.
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:12 am

-Group hug.- ^^ Thanks guys. I feel better knowing that no one was irritated by our loss, and you're right, there's always next time. <33
Back to top Go down
gunruk
Forum Knight
Forum Knight
gunruk

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Yeah it was pretty fun beating something up with pillows for a change XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bdbninja
Elphie
Forum Knight
Forum Knight
Elphie

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Trust me, the raid itself needs some getting used to, and I know for a fact that only 2 tries doesn't do the job. We had fun and that was the point of the event, no? If not, why do the Snow Raid? Everyone who has done it before has missed it and been wanting to do the raid again. I know I have.

To Kat: Don't worry. There were some people during the Christmas Event who died the second they went in. Every now and then it would be the leader. xD

No need to feel guilty about it. As far as I know, all of us are happy to have even participated in it!
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/noselphie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the SnowMan Raid   About the SnowMan Raid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the SnowMan Raid
Page 1 of 1