R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.E.Ð.E.M.P.†.I.Ø.N

Forum for our Nostale family, REÐEMP†IØN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maple Story

Go down 
+5
*Tio*
MoMo
Enafa
Arithalon
Xriadne
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Maple Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 am

funny x i was gonna say the same thing by getting bobby to do ir or if that doesnt work i could get a hold of a friends old acount and you could have that
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:42 am

my character is MoMokitty12 and Mokitt(ill be on this one more cause MoMo looks evil><) so add them both lol
Back to top Go down
Enafa
Forum Knight
Forum Knight
Enafa

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 pm

xD im on Bera, with a vl 18? archer xbow names Halmeas... World 1 was just WAY to laggy for my poor little computer >< So me and Kitten shall be on Bera most..
Back to top Go down
*Tio*
Forum Berserker
Forum Berserker
*Tio*

Female
Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:23 am

well i'll help you where i can enafa XD i got runt killed at the lvl 70+ mobs whoops XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pammy_tio
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male
Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Hey guys. Long time no talk! Just checked forum and found it's active again.
Hope you guys have fun with maple story! Ever since most of you left Nos, I did too and I've been busy with school so... haven't been playing online games.. Guess can't play with you guys this time >_>... hope I can play with you guys again if you welcome me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoMo
Forum Ninja
Forum Ninja
MoMo

Female
Number of posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:46 pm

i welcome u!!! now come play!!! XD when u r free ofcourse lol. i havent played maple much myself cause of school T.T but u have to give up stuff in order to do good i guess hehe
Back to top Go down
Xriadne
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess
Xriadne

Female
Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:06 pm

Quote :
Hey guys. Long time no talk! Just checked forum and found it's active again.
Hope you guys have fun with maple story! Ever since most of you left Nos, I did too and I've been busy with school so... haven't been playing online games.. Guess can't play with you guys this time >_>... hope I can play with you guys again if you welcome me lol Very Happy

Glad to know that you and Bright are doing well. ^^ And of course you two are always welcome to join us in any game we choose to play. =D

How has school life been going? What's new? And you two still owe us more pics of yourselves. =3
Back to top Go down
HarryPotter
Forum Knight
Forum Knight

Male
Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:00 am

School life is alright.. just quite busy.. and same with Bright.
School isn't too fun when it's all about grades lol.
Ohh by the way, I played Guild Wars when it was first out. It's pretty good except I didn't have time to play when I was busy back then and then more and more expansion came out. It's pretty good PVP game! and back then max level was like level 20 lol.. not sure about now.
Ah the pictures lol, thought you forgot
Cool
Anyways, gotta go now. Hope to talk to you guys sometimes soon again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple Story   Maple Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2